From both research and observation, we know the single greatest contributing factor to a thriving school is an excellent faculty. We are committed to finding gifted, dynamic, Christ-centered staff. View the CCS Profile of a Teacher.
We’re always interested in hearing from potential staff members who feel a sense of calling to be a part of the very unique learning environment God is cultivating here at Calvin. If you feel called to serve with us, please see the current openings under the areas below – and if there are currently no openings, we’d still welcome the opportunity to hear from you for future possibilities.
Download the Application for Employment.
2014-2015 academic employment opportunities*:
- We are searching for a full-time 2nd grade teacher.
- We anticipate opening a second section of PK4. We are looking to add a second full-time PK4 teacher.
- We anticipate a opening second section of Kindergarten. We are looking to add a second full-time Kindergarten teacher.
- We anticipate opening a second section of 1st grade. We are looking to add a second full-time 1st grade teacher.
- Substitute teachers at all levels.
Non-academic employment opportunities*:
- Part-time afternoon/evening janitor.
*All applications are due by April 11, 2014.
Calvin Christian School
528 E. 161st Place
South Holland, IL 60473
Calvin Christian School is open to students from homes where Christ is honored and served. No discrimination on the basis of race, sex, or national origin is made in the admission of students or the employment of staff.