Tuition & Assistance
2022-2023 Annual Tuition Rates
Grades K-8 - $7,928
When you come in for a tour, we will discuss these options that may help make tuition affordable for your family.
- Families are welcome to apply for tuition assistance from Calvin's Tuition Assistance Program. Qualified families receive up to 40% of their annual tuition amount.
- CCS families are also encouraged to apply for a scholarship from the State of IL via the Illinois Invest in Kids Act. You can find more information on scholarship application here.
- CCS families benefit from the sales at New 2 You Resale Shop (N2Y) – a volunteer-operated resale shop – by receiving a tuition credit four times per school year. In recent years, CCS families have seen tuition credits of up to 10% of their annual tuition! Actual discount will vary based on N2Y sales and volunteerism.
- Members of Financial Partner Churches receive a tuition discount of $350-700; the difference is paid by their church
Two of the links to the right explain participatory programs for any family: RaiseRight (formerly ShopwithScrip.com) and the New2You Resale Store. The CCS Tuition Assistance Fund is described below and offers need-based assistance.
CCS Tuition Assistance Fund
- A Tuition Assistance Fund has been established by the Finance Committee. Money is collected and retained in this fund for the purpose of distributing tuition assistance to families with K-8th graders based on individual family needs.
- FACTS Management Company is used to help determine how to distribute the tuition assistance funds on a yearly basis. Families who have completed the application and registration process may use the link below to apply online. This link is also provided with registration materials.
- FACTS will provide a report to the Finance Committee based on applications received. The Finance Committee will determine final amount of assistance to be provided.
- Tuition Assistance awards are limited by funds available, the number of applicants and timing of applications.
- Tuition assistance will be provided on a pro-rated monthly basis and may be stopped, at the Finance Committee’s discretion, if the family is more than thirty (30) days behind in tuition payments.
Click the FACTS graphic to apply online. Or visit: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid