Tuition & Assistance
2023-2024 Annual Tuition Rates
Grades K-8 - $8,324
When you come in for a tour, we will discuss these options that may help make tuition affordable for your family.
- Families are welcome to apply for tuition assistance from the CCS Tuition Assistance Fund. Qualified families receive up to 40% of their annual tuition amount.
- CCS families are also encouraged to apply for a scholarship from the State of IL via the Illinois Invest in Kids Act. You can find more information on scholarship application here.
- CCS families benefit from the sales at New 2 You Resale Shop (N2Y) – a volunteer-operated resale shop – by receiving a tuition credit four times per school year. In recent years, CCS families have seen tuition credits of up to 10% of their annual tuition! Actual discount will vary based on N2Y sales and volunteerism.
- Members of Financial Partner Churches receive a tuition discount of $350-700; the difference is paid by their church. (If you think your church would be interested in partnering with CCS, contact Randy Moes at email@example.com.)
Two of the links to the right explain participatory programs for any family: RaiseRight (formerly ShopwithScrip.com) and the New2You Resale Store. The CCS Tuition Assistance Fund is described below and offers need-based assistance.
CCS Tuition Assistance Fund
- A Tuition Assistance Fund has been established by the Finance Committee. Money is collected and retained in this fund for the purpose of distributing tuition assistance to families with K-8th graders based on individual family needs.
- FACTS Management Company is used to help determine how to distribute the tuition assistance funds on a yearly basis. Families who have completed the application and registration process may use the link below to apply online. This link is also provided with registration materials.
- FACTS will provide a report to the Finance Committee based on applications received. The Finance Committee will determine final amount of assistance to be provided.
- Tuition Assistance awards are limited by funds available, the number of applicants and timing of applications.
- Tuition assistance will be provided on a pro-rated monthly basis and may be stopped, at the Finance Committee’s discretion, if the family is more than thirty (30) days behind in tuition payments.
- There is a non-refundable fee to apply.
Click the FACTS graphic to apply online. Or visit: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid