From both research and observation, we know the single greatest contributing factor to a thriving school is an excellent faculty and staff. We are committed to finding gifted, dynamic, Christ-centered individuals for the CCS team.
We’re always interested in hearing from potential staff members who feel a sense of calling to be a part of the unique learning environment God is cultivating here at Calvin. If you feel called to serve with us, please see the current openings under the areas below – and if there are currently no openings, we’d still welcome the opportunity to hear from you for future possibilities.
2022-23 academic employment opportunities:
Training provided for all positions - Competitive Salaries - Benefits for full time positions - Flexible Schedule options for Part Time positions
If interested or if you have any questions, please contact Mr. Randy Moes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Leah Casson at email@example.com.
- Full or Part Time Special Education Teacher (click for job description) - to begin asap
- Teaching Certificate with Endorsements in LBS1, Reading Specialist, Math Specialist considered
- Full-Time Interim Dean of Students (click for job description) - to begin Dec 1, 2022
- Full/Part Time Academic Interventionist
- Bachelors Degree, Experience with students with additional needs
- Substitute Teachers
- Intermittent scheduling, pass background check, High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Non-academic employment opportunities:
- Morning Maintenance (part time in the mornings)
- Extended Care (part time in the afternoons)
- High School and older
Submit your resume and completed application form to:
Randy Moes, Principal
Calvin Christian School
528 E. 161st Place
South Holland, IL 60473
Calvin Christian School is open to students from homes where Christ is honored and served. No discrimination on the basis of race, sex, or national origin is made in the admission of students or the employment of staff.